Vision & Mission
We believe that Communities flourish if Everybody Belongs, Everybody Engages, Everybody Inspires.
|We foster Community
|We develop Thinking
|We promote Doing
To meet its Mission, ASM cultivates an educational environment based on four main principles:
- We offer a core curriculum of arts and sciences taught in English;
- We expect students to meet or exceed all AERO standards for each grade level;
- We provide opportunities for advanced coursework to those students who are able to exceed the AERO standards;
- We give the opportunity to all students to communicate effectively in Arabic and French and we expect Moroccan students to meet the Ministry of Education requirements;
- We give the opportunity to students who are able and inclined to meet proficiency levels required to pursue higher education in French and/or Arabic;
- We use technology to enhance teaching and learning;
- We create a learning context that encourages students to generate and develop focused questions and methods of inquiry, and to explore and think critically; and
- We expose students to a broad and balanced program to nurture their intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development and to prepare them to become well-rounded individuals.
- We prepare students to become independent learners;
- We prepare students to become lifelong learners;
- We prepare students to develop and explore their individual academic and non-academic potential and interests; and
- We support students to reach their individual potential through differentiation.
- We encourage and inspire students to embody the pillars of good character so that they can apply them to all aspects of their lives. The pillars are: Respect, Responsibility, Trustworthiness, Caring, Fairness, Citizenship and Perseverance.
- We challenge students to develop resilience and persistence.
- We enable students to understand their own culture and broaden their perspective as they learn about and interact with other cultures;
- We enable students to communicate effectively in more than one language; and
- We raise awareness and foster understanding of global issues.