Families should submit a completed application to the Admissions Office. The Office will advise families if testing/student interview is needed. All application materials should be submitted to [email protected]. For assistance with your child’s application to ASM, please e-mail us at the aforementioned address or call the Office at +212 (0) 524-329-860/61
The following checklist will help guide you through your child’s application for admission to the American School of Marrakesh:
- Make an appointment for a campus tour by contacting the Admissions Office at: [email protected] or +212 (0)524 329 860 / +212 (0)524 329 861.
- Complete and mail the application materials to The American School of Marrakech Admissions Office.
- Send the Admissions Office an official copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- If applicable, give the teacher evaluation forms to your child’s current teacher(s) and the transcript & grades release form to the school office at your child’s current school, as appropriate. Ask that the teacher(s) and school mail the forms directly to the American School of Marrakech Admissions Office.
- Enclose a check of 1000.00 MAD application fee.
The Admissions Office will contact you to arrange testing and interviews once we have received your completed application materials.