Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
The American School of Marrakesh believes in the impact that students can play in their community. The aim of this program is to cultivate students’ individual talents, interests and abilities to enable them to make positive contributions to their society and to engage them in meaningful community service activities that will help them grow to be caring and responsible citizens.
We strive to work together with parents to develop children who are dedicated not only to improving themselves, but also to helping others. Opportunities for participation in community service projects are encouraged at both the elementary and secondary levels.
Service Learning at ASM will enable students to:
- Explore their individual talents, interests and abilities to make positive contributions to society.
- Develop a sense of social responsibility towards their community.
- Understand that communities are stronger when its members maintain an active and positive involvement.
- Help others and make a difference.
- Share and learn new skills.
Service Learning Sign-Up Form
Welcome to the Service Learning Sign-Up Form! To sign-up for a service learning activity, please access the link below and complete the form. Once you have completed the form, please schedule an appointment with Mr. Aziz Takrimcha to discuss your service learning activity.